Glass Sound inserted into urethra/penis

During an intense play session, a glass 'sound' about 4" long was inserted into my penis. It had been in my partners penis earlier(he is HIV+), then wiped off, before being inserted into my penis. No bleeding on either of us, No cuts/scrapes/etc.

I searched the previous emails for a similar situation, but did not find one. Please give us your thoughts.

You voluntarily inserted a 4-inch-long glass "sound" into your penis that was earlier in your HIV+ partner's penis, but wiped it off before inserting it into you. And gosh, you didn't find any similar situations from searching the archives???? Hmmm . . . I wonder why?!?

Aside from the impressive OUCHAMAGOUCHA factor, this is not a particularly wise thing to do. Without knowing the specific details of how long a period of time there was between the two insertions or what exactly "wiped off" means, I'd say there could indeed be a significant HIV risk involved in this "intense play" and HIV testing is warranted. If this is what you do for "play," I shudder to think what happens when you "work!"

urine
hiv