Apr 8, 2006
I've read some conflicting information on the web....the other night I was fooling around with another man, he wanted to urinate on me. Although it wasn't much, some did get in my mouth. Am I at risk for contracting any STDs?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Urine is a sterile fluid, i.e. free of germs. As such, it would not transmit STDs, including HIV. Golden showers may not be to everyone's liking, but they are not considered an STD/HIV risk.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hpv After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- What Are Some Ways You Can Get Std's?
- Are Lymph Nodes Painful With Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.