Apr 8, 2006
I've read some conflicting information on the web....the other night I was fooling around with another man, he wanted to urinate on me. Although it wasn't much, some did get in my mouth. Am I at risk for contracting any STDs?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Urine is a sterile fluid, i.e. free of germs. As such, it would not transmit STDs, including HIV. Golden showers may not be to everyone's liking, but they are not considered an STD/HIV risk.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Eating Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.