Oraquik

Dr. Frascino,

I recently came out of the closet, and like many of my friends, I did it with a bang (er, multiple bangs). I plowed on through the slut phase this winter, culminating with an unsafe encounter 3 days and 12 weeks ago.

The next morning, I woke up, got an 'oh fuck' feeling, and went to my doctor to be put on PEP. After a month of bad side effects and a Sustiva rash, all I could do the last two months was wait, and freak out. On Tuesday (12 weeks and 1 day) I got Oraquick'd, and the negative answer. I got in my car, and started bawling, releasing all the tension from the past several months.

Thank you for writing this forum, as when I became the most paranoid I checked here for your reassurance. If for whatever odd reason I seroconvert post-12 weeks, I'm taking my donation back. But right now I'm just going to concentrate on living.

This scared the shit out of me, and I never want to place myself in this position again. But if for whatever odd reason 20 years from now I test positive, I plan on your column getting me through those stages.

Cheers,p

Hi P,

WOO-HOO and congratulations. Was that you I saw bawling those big crocodile tears of joy while trying to drive the other day???

If you "for whatever odd reason" do seroconvert post-12 weeks, we'll promise a double-your-money-back guarantee, OK?

Stay safe. Be well. Stay well.

WHAT ELSE CAN IT BE? $100 DONATION PROMISED WITH ANSWER!
Francisco from LA