I can officially Woo-Hoo

I have been reading your forum over the past few months and it really gave me a lot of hope. So much hope in fact that I went out and got tested. The reason I stumbled onto your site was because I thought I had every sympton. Contracted herpes back in April '05. Started having painful lymph nodes in Nov '05. I know it was past the seroconversion time of 6 months, but I couldn't think of any other reason for the lymph node tenderness. Then I started losing weight and got my first flu in 3 years. All symptoms that had me planning my funeral one minute and my suicide the next. I came across your site and finally got the courage to get tested (first test was 2 wks post exposure and negative). 340 days post exposure and tests are negative. I'm not testing anymore!!! I am woo-hooing and thanking God.

Just wanted to let everyone out there who is struggling with their "symptoms" to know, getting tested is 100% times better than searching web sites and hoping to find the answers!!!

WOO-HOO!!!!!!

You were planning your funeral one minute and your suicide the next? Hmmm . . . generally speaking, those activities would be in reverse order, but since they were merely irrational foolish thoughts, I suppose it doesn't really matter now does it?

WOO-HOO and congrats.

Stay safe and stay well. No more nonsense about suicide, OK? It's a bit insensitive to the 40 million of us currently doing everything we possibly can to survive while cohabitating with the virus.

hepatitus transmision from corpse
WHAT ELSE CAN IT BE? $100 DONATION PROMISED WITH ANSWER!