Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

bachelor party gone bad
Apr 6, 2006

Hello Dr Bob,

I had my bachelor party last weekend, and a bunch of my buddies hired a couple of strippers to come over for some entertainment. My pants stayed on the entire time, but they did unbutton my shirt. They grinded all over me and did some tricks where they picked up dollar bills off of my face with their genitals. They also performed this trick on my best man. Their naked genitals came very close to our mouths and in some cases may have touched it briefly. We were talking the next day and were concerned about the possible transmission of HIV or any other STDs in this manner. I showered immediately after they left. I have been so anxious about this and cannot sleep because of it. Thanks so much for your help.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

They picked up dollar bills off your face with their genitals??? Hmmm . . . . Nice party trick, which I'm sure requires both talent and flexibility, but it still seems like a hard way to earn a buck.

Regarding HIV, relax, Dude. From what you told me, your HIV risk is nonexistent. Besides, did you know your future wife and her bridesmaids were playing naked twister with the male strippers at the bachelorette party? I answered her question in this forum just last week.

Congrats on the upcoming nuptials!

Dr. Bob

Previous
If God exists he touched you
Next
HIV wears Prada

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.