Please help a crazy person!!!
Apr 4, 2006
I have an infectious disease no one knows what it is. They tell me it's not HIV. Is it worth going to the Mayo clinic in Minnesota? Do you think they can help me? Do you believe in unknown\undiagnosable viral infections?
Response from Dr. Frascino
The title of your question is "please help a crazy person." OK, my suggestion is that crazy people should see a psychiatrist. And you don't have to travel to Minnesota for that!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Thrush Cause A Metallic Taste In Your Mouth?
- Just Because The Vagina Is Burning Doesn't Mean You Have An Std
- Over The Counter Products That Test For Vaginal Infections
- Can I Get Hiv From My Cat?
- Can You Catch HIV In The Ocean Water?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.