Please help a crazy person!!!
Apr 4, 2006
I have an infectious disease no one knows what it is. They tell me it's not HIV. Is it worth going to the Mayo clinic in Minnesota? Do you think they can help me? Do you believe in unknown\undiagnosable viral infections?
Response from Dr. Frascino
The title of your question is "please help a crazy person." OK, my suggestion is that crazy people should see a psychiatrist. And you don't have to travel to Minnesota for that!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Glands After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hep C From Kissing A Hep C Infected Person?
- Are Little Bumps On The Head Of The Penis A Sign Of Hiv?
- Are Night Sweats A Sign Of Acute Hiv Infection?
- At What Stages Of HIV Does Peripheral Neuropathy Occur
- Can I Still Work As An Nurse If I Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.