Gloryhole Fisting Risk

Dr Bob of should I say Saint Bob you are the best! I have been reading your form almost daily for the last few years. You provide a much needed service.

The other day I found myself in an adult bookstore. I went into one of the booths with a gloryhole between my both and the next booth. I sat down and before I knew it a hot guy entered the booth next to mine. I proceeded to fist him through the gloryhole. I had no cuts on my hand and there was no visible blood.

1.What is my risk for incentive fisting with intact skin?

2.Should I get tested?

Thanks John

Hello John,

"Incentive" fisting??? I'm almost afraid to ask about that! As for insertive fisting with intact skin, there would be no HIV risk. HIV cannot pass through intact skin. Assuming your skin was intact, no HIV testing would be warranted. However, for future trips to the bookstore, I'd suggest you bring latex gloves.

Stay well.

Why didn't I get HIV
What Else Can I Do? Please? Will Donate