The only way to cure

Even after listening to hiv awareness programmes no one really gives a damn about this disease unless. they personally had an unprotected encounter.. according to you the so called worried wells.

Now suppose George Bush had hiv. .. would he be so casual when he speaks of this epidemic???

I think he must be hiv positive once. and all the so called scientists must get hiv .. only then they ll ty to find a cure for this fucked up thing called hiv..

sorry.. but i have to express my feelings..

If there existed a god who screws peoples happiness by this hiv thing.. i can say that you are screwing that gods happiness by living with it and being more happy and enthu than before.

good luck... BOB

Sadly, much of what you suggest is true. Similarly, if Bush and his cronies had their sons and daughters serving in Iraq, you can bet we'd be out of there by now.

Scientists are working diligently to find better HIV treatments, a vaccine and a cure. However, their efforts are often hampered by lack of funding and other issues like right-wing anti-science politics. (Look what's happening with stem-cell research!)

Ultimately, we get what we demand. We must continue to demand an end to this misbegotten war and a cure for HIV/AIDS. We should also add to our list of demands stopping the genocide in Darfur, global warming and multiple other issues as well! Midterm elections are just around the corner. It's time for a regime change in Washington! Tom DeLay's resignation today is a good start!

Thanks for your comments.

Anal Sex Condom Broke
Why didn't I get HIV