woo hooo from UK

Dear Dr Bob

I have got my results back today, after harassing my GP for a week and there negative, I am OK.

I would just like to personally thank you for you good luck/health karma as your comments helped me regain a little control of my mind and put it into perspective.

I would love to get my crippling, stress, worry, anxiety and depression under control, but I think Id better steer clear of my GPs surgery for a couple of months.

I am only going to stick to my family doctor from now on; all those locums they fob you off with are no good for someone like me, especially when they tell someone they have AIDS due to oral thrush and a chest infection.

I think you do a wonderful job and once I am back at work and getting a paid again, I promise I will place a donation.

So it is goodbye Dr Bob and good luck.

All the best

S xx

PS: Anybody outthere worried about their status, get the test, it's such a relief.

Good luck everyone

Hey UK WOO-HOOer,

Congrats! (I won't bother saying "I told you so.")

Do attend to that anxiety/depression concern at your earliest convenience, as it tends to be a recurring problem.

Stay well! (That's an order!)

Wish me luck on my test - hoping for a woo hoo
ANOTHER WORRIED ORAL