WOOOHOOOO!!!!??

DR. Bob, Like many other folks, you have been a life saver for me. I had a stupid drunken night 6 months ago, had a very low risk encounter, and have been a basket case with every symptom in the book since(itching, muscle twitching, sore throat, etc). I found your website and it helped through many nights when I was feeling suicidal, completely hopeless and like I couldn't go on. Reading your responses with your positive attitude was about the only thing that kept me going. I considered myself a mentally healthy person prior to this, but this turned my life upside down. I had an Elisa test just short of 3 months, and one at 6, and both were negative. (I don't need to be tested again, do I?) I'm thrilled, but it still hasn't sunk in; I created such a state of fear, that even though I know I'm negative, I'm still scared, and wondering if I can really believe it.? It's been 4 days since I got my great news, and I'm very relieved, but symptoms persist...my doctor wants to wait a bit to test me for other things, as I think she thinks I'm a nutcase, which is partially true. I am getting psychological help and started an antidepressant. Anyway, thanks again, and I promised myself if I could woohoo, that a check was coming your way....so one will arrive soon. Thanks again.

Your story is not at all uncommon. "Very low risk encounter" followed by "every symptom in the book" followed by becoming "a basket case" followed by multiple negative HIV tests followed by "I can't believe it" followed by "doctor thinks I'm a nutcase" followed by "psychological help and antidepressants." I can assure you all these stories have a happy ending as yours will once the reality that you really dodged the HIV bullet sinks in and you believe the undeniable reality that you are HIV negative. When this happens the mysterious symptoms often magically disappear as well. Your WOO-HOO is real; so is your irrational HIV fear. Your happy ending is waiting for your wounded and worried psyche to heal. The psychological help and antidepressants are exactly what you need. More HIV testing? No.

Thank you for your donation. Helping others who were not so fortunate in escaping the clutches of HIV will generate excellent good-health-and-happiness karma for you. And that's exactly what's coming your way!

Tell me some more about masturbation
Wish me luck on my test - hoping for a woo hoo