WHY DO YOU RESPOND ALWAYS RESPOND TO THE ENDLESS PROTECTED SEX QUESTIONS?????

simple unprotected vaginal 2x, oral 2x im the receptive partner. very worried. testing out to 14 weeks post exposure negative his tests 3x negative as well, do i need to retest. everyone has different answeres for me 95% accurate at 3 months, 99.6% accurate at three months, nope you need to retest at 6 months to be sure, please, every hotline is different what conclusive? i know youve said three months but please help me put this gals mind to rest, im going crazy here!!!!

thanks

I've already answered your question from a previous post where you were complaining I only answer questions from men getting blowjobs. See below:

WHY DO YOU ALWAYS ANSWER QUESTIONS FROM MEN GETTING BLOWJOBS!!!! HELP OUT US WOMEN TOO!!!!!Apr 2, 2006

had unprotected vaginal sex twice and oral, receptive, yes that would be me. i have had multiple tests done elisa and oraquick all negative done at 2 weeks post exposure 6 weeks, 10 and 14 weeks. all negative.AM I IN A HIGH RISK CATAGORY? i also made him get an hiv test and saw the results from his test done 3 times all negative. my problem i dont believe it. what warrents a repeat test at six months. im tempted to buy a plane ticket and come to your facility. in fact i will do that, i will make an appointment if you do not answer my plea!!! i cant move on and wonder am i a late seroconverter? what if i am the 3% who will find out at my six month test. i cant function, im trying. please let me know if i can move on. when will my tests be definitive? i have many symptoms, body aches, chills, night sweats off and on, fatigue, weight loss, rash on chest, sore throat off and on tingling in hands. i need you i need to hear that i need to move on. because of my symptoms do i need to pursue more tests? please help this scared women move on.

thank you

Why do I always answer questions from men getting blowjobs???? Come on, Sweetie, be fair. I can only answer questions that get submitted. And, as it turns out, there are loads of dudes who get all weirded out after they get their joy sticks licked and pop a load. I know, I know, it's not all that risky and the level of their anxiety about being blown is in itself blown way out of proportion, but I'm here to provide info to those in need, so . . . . At any rate, here you are, a woman, so let's jump right into your erudite question. Now let's see, you had unprotected vaginal sex twice and oral receptive. OK, I've got that part. Then you had ELISA and OraQuick tests at 2 weeks, 6 weeks, 10 weeks and 14 weeks, all of which were negative. And you had your sex partner tested three times, also all negative. Have I got that correct??? OK. Moving on to your question, "AM I IN A HIGH RISK CATEGORY?" What???? Lady, with questions like this, it's no wonder I prefer to answer blowjob or lap dance questions!

You very clearly identified your one and only problem quite accurately when you wrote "My problem is I don't believe it (the negative HIV tests)." I, on the other hand, have absolutely no difficulty whatsoever in believing the irrefutable overwhelming evidence that you are indeed HIV negative. Both you and your nookie partner have tested negative multiple times out to 14 weeks. You just can't get any more negative than that.

As for what "warrants" a six-month test, I can quite confidently say your situation doesn't! You are not a late seroconverter. No way. No how. End of story!

Whatever is causing your symptoms, one thing that's certain: it's not HIV. Do you need additional HIV tests because of these symptoms? No, absofrickinlutely not! However, you probably could benefit from counseling to help you confront your irrational HIV fears and anxiety and to help you accept the unquestionable and unquestionably wonderful good news that you are HIV negative.

So, Scared Woman, can you move on? I certainly hope so, but the next "move" is entirely up to you.

Now back to more reasonable questions. Let's see . . . "Dr. Bob, I'm a family man, God-fearing, NRA-card carrying, Bible school instructor, who thinks Cheney and Bush are doing a wonderful job, but while attending a PTA meeting on why we should teach abstinence-only sex ed to our kids in high school, I slipped out for a drink. I had no idea it was stripper bar until a woman with enormously bodacious ta tas was bouncing up and down in my lap and the next thing I knew I ejaculated in my 3-to-a-pack fruit of the Loom briefs. I'm so scared! Do I have HIV? How do I get the stain out of my shorts without Martha seeing it? Am I going to Hell? Blah, blah, blah . . . ." Yeah, this one looks at least as reasonable as your question.

One last thing: I don't avoid questions from women (a quick check of the archives will prove that point), but I do skip over tons of questions where the answer should be obvious (like yours) or questions that I've already addressed many times before and are readily available in the archives (also like yours). Sorry, Dearie.

needlestick in a public restroom?
HIV most infectious early on???