needlestick in a public restroom?

Dr. Bob-

Thanks for taking my question. On March 6, I was involved in masturbation in a public restroom when the guy in the next stall motioned for me to come near the stall so he could masturbate me. Like an idiot, I did for @ 30 seconds before someone else came into the restroom. Well after I pulled back, I continoued to masturbate myself but then noticed blood coming from my urethra. Needless to say, this scared the hell out of me and I zipped up to go meet this guy at the sink area. We exchanged names but agreed that what we were doing was "risky" and both left. I couldn't bring myself to ask if he did something to my penis. I really wished I had. My only thought (crazy as it may sound) is that he somehow had a syringe w/ needle and stuck the inside of my urethra. Now, I'm so paranoid that I can't even decide if this is a rational possibilty or not. Have you ever heard of something like this happening?? I probably would have felt a needle enter my urethra, right? Oh man, I guess this is what I get for doing what I did. I did go to the doctor's the very next day (the wound had mostly healed)and he examined me and said it was probably caused by vigorous maturbation, which I had a hard time buying but he's the doctor. It's just that the wound looked like it had been made from a small needle or something about a 1/2 of an inch down into my urethra. I've never had bleeding from there before. I do have a history of kidney stones but probably would have felt one pass. Am I crazy for even thinking that this guy had some sort of HIV infected object and cut me with it and then stuck around to say hi and all!?? Thanks for your take on this picture Dr. Bob.

Dude,

Are you really asking me if you would have noticed or even felt someone sticking a "syringe w/ needle" into your urethra??? OUCHAMAGOUCHA!!!!!!

Whackos with HIV-loaded syringes injecting horned-up hotties in powder rooms is too far fetched to even qualify as one of those loony urban legends that circulate on the Internet (and in religious vocational schools). You know, the ones like the wet cat that was put in the microwave to dry off or the dude waking up in a bathtub full of ice with his kidney missing after a hook-up with a hottie or Cheney shooting an old man in the face with a shotgun? Oops, OK, maybe some "stranger than fiction" urban legends are true, but needling your one-eyed monster? No, Dude, that did not happen. I'm almost tempted to tell you to try it and see if you notice even the slightest twinge of discomfort, but I'm a bit worried you might actually do it. So don't! You'll have to trust me on this one, OK?

As for the blood from Mr. Happy, I agree with your doctor. The most likely cause is being overly aggressive with your weenie wank. But if the bleeding recurs, your doctor may want to run a few tests to check things out.

As for kidney stones, I've had those as well (thank you Crixivan!) and from personal experience, yes, you would have felt one pass.

So, Dude, my advice is to relax. I see no cause for concern.

thanks Dr Bob--I am completely satisfied!
WHY DO YOU RESPOND ALWAYS RESPOND TO THE ENDLESS PROTECTED SEX QUESTIONS?????