Dr. B show me some love

I've asked a couple of questions before, and I can see why you didn't answer them, pretty generic stuff. This forum has been extremely helpful and I've made a donation in thanks. So thank you for all your help Doctor. Anyway...

Lately, I've developed a pain on the roof of my mouth right where it meets the throat and there is some redness. I don't really know what it is and I've never had it. I keep reading about candidiasis. Could this appear as early as 8 months after exposure? Being someone in fear of HIV after an unprotected cunnilingus incident, this oral problem I'm having is rather bothersome. I had a negative test at 89 days, but please Dr. Bob, easy answer, can I WOO-HOO! even with this problem in my mouth?

Easy answer? Ya, sure, you betcha!

It's WOO-HOO for you!

Thanks for your donation.

Stay well.

+woman/-man risks--Please help! I need some sex!
Mother to child transmission