Hot Fascino in San Francisco

I wish you would answer my question - i have even made a dontation: Hi dr bob I havent found info quite like this on the site yet: I am always very careful when having sex with my girlfriend we always use a condom

yesterday after we had sex, i took the condom off and layed down on my belly

later i went to the bathroom and looked at my genitals and noticed that there was some bloody vaginal fluid (i guess she was menstruating) above my penis. stupidly i lifted my penis up to see if there was any underneath also and put the head of my penis right into the fluid above which apparently was still wet. the head of my penis was then wet with the fluid and i washed it off with some water after a couple seconds of trying to figure out what the hell i just did. Could it have gotten into my urethra?

again this all happened maybe ten minutes after sex...but then again it was still wet on my (hairy) body.

so am i at risk. i dont know her status. is pep necessesary. couldnt i be getting fluid on my penis every time i pull the condom off and lay down - if my penis head comes into contact with an area around my genitals that is wet?

From what you describe, I see no significant risk of HIV transmission/acquisition. HIV is not all that easy to contract. The virus does not live very long at all outside the body. Merely flapping your tallywhacker onto the "wet" area of your nether regions is not going to transmit HIV.

Is PEP necessary? No, of course not.

Is HIV testing necessary? In my opinion no, not from what you've told me. Of course, the testing option always remains open to you, but I don't feel it's warranted for this situation.

Thanks for your donation. Now stop worrying and relax, OK? I think you are doing a fine job with your safer sex rituals.

Stay well.

Please help me, I wrote yesterday
Does daily multivitamins supplyments give incorrect HIV test result?