do I need PEP please answer quickly

Hello Dr, I performed unprotected oral sex on a woman about 36 hourse ago. Do I need to be but on PEP and where can I go to get it. PLease help

Do you need PEP for unprotected oral sex on a woman? No. I would not recommend PEP for this type of potential exposure.

Where would you get PEP if you did need it? Any emergency room or urgent care center should be equipped to evaluate potential HIV risk and prescribe PEP if needed. If one's risk is felt to be significant enough to warrant PEP and the medication prescribed, I recommend that person then make a follow-up visit with an HIV specialist physician for further evaluation of actual risk and further management, including PEP side effects, follow-up HIV tests, etc. Please note, however, I mentioned above you do not need PEP.

What do you need? Much more information about HIV in particular, how it is and is not transmitted.

Where can you go to get it? I suggest you start right here. This Web site has a wealth of information that you should find enlightening and encouraging.

Comment on "Abstain from sex for now?"
re can i woohoo in greek?