re Can't get it out of my head - donation promised for an answer

Dr Bob

Thanks for replying to my question. I feel honoured to get an answer from a distinguished and courageous gentleman such as yourself. I hope that it will now help me to get on with my life. As promised, when I get paid next week, I will donate to your worthy cause.

Without wishing to denigrate the other important areas of your work, it would be good to feel that my donation was going to anti-viral drugs for positive mothers-to-be living in developing countries. Is there a way to ensure that this is possible ?

As a Brit we only see your politics from the outside. Ive looked up Dubya and now know who he is, but why does he get called that name ? Its a shame that his war money (and ours !!) isnt being spent on something important instead. How many lives could be extended if people in developing countries could get the medications that they need right now !!

All the very best in health and happiness to you and Steve

Hi Brit-Boy,

"Dubya" is the way George W. Bush pronounces (or should I say mispronounces) the middle initial of his name ("W"). He screws up the English language in a similar fashion to the way he screws up everything else the economy, the environment, civil liberties, Iraq, New Orleans, nuclear arms deals, port security, social security, stuff like that.

As for contributions to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation, sure, you can make a directed donation so that your gift will be used for a specific purpose, such as AIDS education/awareness, prevention, crucial services, etc. If you would like us to use it to provide antiretroviral drugs to HIV-positive pregnant women in developing countries to dramatically decrease the likelihood they will pass the virus on to their unborn children, we would be delighted to do so. Just include a note with your donation if you send it via snail mail. If you donate online (www.concertedeffort.org), just drop us an email advising us of your wishes and we'll be more than happy to comply. (There is a "contact" tab on the Web site that you can click on to send us an email.)

Thank you for your desire to help others in desperate need.

Thanks a lot Doctor
Am I already lost?