It would make my world complete to get a WHOO HOO from you

hey doctor Bob, I wanted to say thank you for having this site, it really helped me go and get tested for HIV and i had asked a few questions of my own, but never got a reply. My story, i gave unprotected oral and had unprotected sex with a male of unknown staus. and i was very scared But i went and got a HIV test at 7 months. IT WAS NEGATIVE i couldnt be happier that i did it..WHOO-HOO!!!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO!!!

Congratulations! Now in addition to celebrating the great news you dodged the HIV bullet, don't forget the lessons you learned. And do think about the 40,000,000 people worldwide who were not so lucky. Perhaps there is something you can do to help with that situation. Promote AIDS awareness. Donate to AIDS charities. Volunteer some of your time. Fight HIV/AIDS discrimination and stigma. Vote Bush and his cronies out of office. Stuff like that.

Stay well! Woo-Hoo!

Starting Meds
Is this whooo hooo able?