Political Garbage???

I have been reading the "Thanks/comments" portion of this site, and can't stop myself from laughing! I live in Canada thankfully, and don't have to put up with someone as incompetent as Bush. The States trained Osama bin Laden and then were what, surprised at this WTC attack??, The U.S gives all of these warn torn countries ammo to fight ( rather than anything useful - Meds, food etc), and then are shocked that they would dare fight back. Don't get me wrong that was a huge tragedy, but come on, do we not find something fishy about the whole ordeal? All the planes at the same time? And Osama is where?? still missing. Bush walked right through the U.N and into Afghanistan, when no other nation supported it, and then has the nerve to say that if we don't join them, then we are all terrorists too?? What?? And about Saddam, I'm Just curious how the hell does somebody steal a president, take him from his own country, and then try him in America? Is there no world court for exactly that?

I dont think the people of America are aware of half of his blunders, my aunt lives in Connecticut and is surprised at the things she sees on our news, that is blocked from the American eyes, she is now in the process of selling her house, and is moving here until Bush is out of office. No wonder everyone on the states is on anti depressants, they have a baboon running the country.

Well Bob had to vent my piece, and to all those who dont want to read about so called political garbage, what did you expect when you re-elected that asshole? And even more entertaining is that Clinton got impeached for what? a BJ .. big deal. At least there was no mass destruction, U.N Violations, Troops and Civilians being killed, mass starvation during New Orleans ( Yes He sent back our great beef, while hundreds or thousands starved )... Somehow I just dont get this great American dream, and I dont feel that I am alone.

And how funny and not all that surprising that Bush got a whopping Gentlemans C in College.

Oh Bob you know what I'm done!

Hi Canada-Guy,

Apparently Bush does have a compassionate side. Today Donald Rumsfeld gave Dubya his daily briefing and concluded by saying "yesterday, 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed."

"OH NO!" Dubya exclaimed. "That's terrible!!!"

His staff was stunned by this rare display of emotion and nervously watched as the President sat with his head in his hands.

Finally, Dubya looked up and asked, "How many is a brazillion???"

Stay well, Canada-Guy.

DIDN'T MEAN TO PREACH, DR. BOB (Fred again!)
cipro for giardia???