C'mon Bob..No more BUSHIT!!!

I have two situations..please help.

1) Oral sex with male (I am female) in June of last year. Last 1 minute, ejaculation, swallowed immediately no oral health problems. Have neven gotten the flu or anything close to it, however 7 weeks later, I got a mild cold (sore throat, congestion, runny nose) for 5 days...was also working at a youth summer camp at the time and 3-4 other people got sick either before or after me. I have lost 20 pounds since december, but was on the south beach diet.

2) Unprotected vaginal sex with a male friend 2x unprotected almost 3 weeks ago. He is actually seperated, this was his first time with another women in 10 years. Wife has never cheated as well. He has never had any symptoms or health problems. Very honest and open, says he is clean. Again, I have no symptoms.

A) Do I need to worry? I am obsessed with this disease and always think God is giving me signs with commericals and ads about it.

Is the fact that I have had no symptoms at all a good sign?

C) If oral sex was a high risk way of getting the disease, wouldn't a lot more people have it (case in point..spring breakers?)

# *You have no idea how much this worries me. I KNOW and can FEEL that I am ok, but it still haunts me. I just want a normal life with my boyfriend and to have a sucessful career in the job I love. Please help me get over this once and for all,

You think God is giving you signs with "commericals" and ads??? Talk about "BUSHIT!" By the way, what's a commerical? And don't you think God just might be just a bit busy with a few more important matters than sending you subliminal messages via Preparation H commercials??? For instance, doesn't he have to commune daily with Dubya to advise him which wrong country to invade next or with Cheney about who he should shoot in the face next?

Bottom line: oral sex carries a very low risk for HIV transmission. Unprotected vaginal sex does place you at some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV. If you've placed yourself at risk, get tested. For HIV, you'll have to wait until the three-month mark, as tests taken prior to that are not considered definitive. If you "just want a normal life" without all the worry, use condoms. It really is just that simple.

Because of You...
How did you get infected ??