Please doctor, just try and answer, I need your help.

Doctor,I have asked you this question times before and I know you are a very busy man but if you could please take a few minutes and quickly answer this question, it would be so wonderful. Unfortunately, I am not able to send you a donation but if I could I would. I really appreciate all of the work you do to try to stop this disease. My uncle recently died of aids and I am deathly afraid of it. Please answer this. My girlfriend and I are both very young, and I know that neither of us have had sexual contact with anybody but each other, I am positive. We have given each other oral sex multiple times and I am just really curious. I am 100% positive she does not have aids. Please just answer this even if it is a really short response. Is there anyway I could get aids from the oral sex if neither of us have it? Thank you.

No. you can't transmit something that you don't have. Spend some time reading about HIV on this Web site. Pay particular attention to how the virus is and is not transmitted.

Thanks for your response, Dr. Bob!
Prove me wrong....