Permission to Whoo-Hoo?

Hi Dr. Frascino! Quick question. I went to the local STD Clinic tonight and had the rapid blood test done. They took a little bit of blood from my ring finger and about 25 minutes later the counselor said it was non-reactive.

My last sexual encounter was just a few days shy of 6 months ago. Do I have 100% whoo-hoo permission? Just curious if the test is as reliable as blood from an arm. It seems like a really small amount of blood. Thanks!

Even that small amount of blood qualifies you for a major WOO-HOO!

Stay safe. Stay well.

Dois je me suicider pour que vous me repondez!!svp j'en peut plus!!
Thanks for your response, Dr. Bob!