|Permission to Whoo-Hoo?
Mar 22, 2006
Hi Dr. Frascino! Quick question. I went to the local STD Clinic tonight and had the rapid blood test done. They took a little bit of blood from my ring finger and about 25 minutes later the counselor said it was non-reactive.
My last sexual encounter was just a few days shy of 6 months ago. Do I have 100% whoo-hoo permission? Just curious if the test is as reliable as blood from an arm. It seems like a really small amount of blood. Thanks!
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Even that small amount of blood qualifies you for a major WOO-HOO!
Stay safe. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Eye Floaters After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Touching Open Wound Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.