if you said you read every mail, read this
Mar 21, 2006
I've checked the archives countless times but none of them are related to mine. Just think about it doc, just answer this one question and i wouldnt pester you anymore.
I've been worried for over 2 years, scared that i have HIV. Scared to get tested since my parents dont even know i masturbate. I masturbated once in a public restroom in a hotel. I've checked the net, google, almsot every site googled. Posted in many forums. Can i contract HIV by MASTURBATING in a public restroom. Assuming that I could've contracted HIV from the toilet seat or something. A lot of people in health forums said yes but unlikely. Some said yes, some said no, but only a doctor like you could tell. Please help.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Yes, I said I read every question; however, I did not say I answered every question. I'll be brief.
1. No, you cannot contract HIV by masturbating, be it in public restrooms or Bible study classes.
2. Your parents know you masturbate. (After all, they are not headless, you know.)
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Happens When Herpes Go To Your Spine?
- What Causes Genital Warts To Come Back?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- What Are The Causes Of Recurring Shingles?
- What Is The Quickest Way To Get Rid Of Genital Warts?
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used For Warts With Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.