Can HIV be passed on to animals?

Hi, my friend who is HIV positive sometimes coats his genitals in meat sauce then gets his dog to lick it all off while he masturbates. What if the dog got HIV, would it progress as it does in humans?

Harrison.

Your buddy coats his genitals in meat sauce and then lets his dog lick it off??? My, my, my there are just so many things wrong with that image.

No worries from Toto's perspective. The H in HIV stands for Human. The virus is not transmitted to pets, even if they are lapping up your buddies sausage and meatballs. By the way, does your buddy have a big "L" on his forehead?

kissing - extenuating circumstances?
if you said you read every mail, read this