Can HIV be passed on to animals?
Mar 21, 2006
Hi, my friend who is HIV positive sometimes coats his genitals in meat sauce then gets his dog to lick it all off while he masturbates. What if the dog got HIV, would it progress as it does in humans?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Your buddy coats his genitals in meat sauce and then lets his dog lick it off??? My, my, my there are just so many things wrong with that image.
No worries from Toto's perspective. The H in HIV stands for Human. The virus is not transmitted to pets, even if they are lapping up your buddies sausage and meatballs. By the way, does your buddy have a big "L" on his forehead?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Fever A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- If Both Partners Are Std Free Can You Still Get An Std?
- Is Cervical Cancer Contagious To Men?
- Accidental Intake Of A Double Dose Of HIV Medication
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.