What to do with unused HIV meds?

Hello, I recently switched to an actual HIV specialist and she changed my medication regimine. Now instead of Reyataz 400 mg and Truvada, I am on Truvada, 200 mg Reyataz, and Norvir. Anyhow, the problem is, I have all this extra medicine and don't know what to do with it. I know of all kinds of people who cannot afford medications, and I have contacted several charities to see if they could or would use them and those that did bother to call me back didn't have that type of program.

I know this doesn't technically have to do with safe sex and HIV prevention, but I posted on here, because I see you have an AIDS foundation. Is your foundation involved in this kind of thing? Or do you perhaps have any leads on what I can do to get rid of these medications? I don't want them to expire and it doesn't feel right to have over 1000 dollars worth of medication I just won't use and someone out there who can't afford it may be able to. Thank you for your time.

Yes, The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation has been involved with several programs that recycle unwanted or unused medications. I don't know where you are writing from, but you can access a list of organizations that recycle HIV medications by typing "medicine recycling" into the search engine of this site. From there you can take your pick!

Thanks for your willingness to help others.

please, please answer!!!
HIV from Anilingus???