"r u money minded"?!! HA!

what a rude question to ask you doc! this is my 3rd time writing and i aint mad. you do your best, for "FREE" too, and we all appreciate that. anywho, dont know if you read my last 2 questions titled "A PADDY WITH A PROBLEM"(not really Q's!) but i will try and give you a quick summary.possible exposure 30th dec. out of my mind drunk,dont remember a thing only in a strange house with 2 rough guys(total blackout between club and leaving house).no physical signs of rape. bruise on right leg. could have been caused by drunken fall.went to sexual health clinic early new year.diagnosed with climydia.got that from girl i know who i was with dec 22th as she was diagnosed with it too.both of us have been treated.she also had a blood test-HIV negative. symptoms since possible drunken exposure; viral infection in throat after 5 weeks, diagnosed by my doctor(has been cold here in ireland!).weakness in hands/feet and general fatigue in next month or so, persistant feeling that glands swelling/sore in throat,neck and a bit in groin,dry skin,on hands and arms espically,white coating on tongue and white spots on tongue,headaches,diarrhea,slight thrush(had fungal infection before xmas off that girl too),tightness in chest and red spot on lower stomach(possibily folliculitis).i drink alot but these symptoms seem serious.i am real paranoid that the back of my throat is constantly swollen too.its not sore but it feels strange.(havnt had fever, rash,much weight loss or loss of appetite)my questions are; do you think its severe paranoia causing some of these symptoms or do you think these could be genuine?(going for 3mth test friday week).2nd question, i have a girlfriend and have been having regular, protected sex with her but just last week, the condom tore a small bit and there was semen exposure.i am scared to death over the incident.do you think i should tell her now or wait for the test results?i will understand if you dont reply this time.i will just keep writing till you do! thanks bob for your time. i donated before but forget the address to send the money to so could you please send that on to me as well.

Symptoms, no matter what they are, do not equal HIV disease. If you blacked out and feel that you may have placed yourself at risk for HIV, you'll need to get HIV tested at the three-month mark, whether or not you have "symptoms."

Should you level with your girlfriend? Personally I always feel honesty is indeed the best policy.

Finally, I'm concerned that you are drinking to the point of blackouts. I encourage you to get help for this very real problem, no matter what your HIV test result shows.

Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on our Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. The Foundation's address is:

1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

English guy needs your help to make a British WOO-HOO.
HIV infection through sweat in eyes