At what time do you work?

I would like to know how can you answer all these mails!!! where do you find all the patience to deal with us?

Im mean, thats absolutly great!! but some times I put myself in your shoes and think how hard is answer almost the same question a thousand times.... By the way, this is a different one: skin fungus is Acute HIV symptom related?? I had a 5 months negative Elisa (Abbott one) but in the 4th month I developed a skin fungus at my armpit.

Thank you very much!!

A five-month negative test is definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. Armpit fungus is not related to HIV ARS. An antifungal cream or visit to a dermatologist should be able to clear up this common problem very quickly.

Regarding all the questions, what you see posted is only a very small fraction of the thousands of emails that cram their way into my mailbox on a chronic basis. Luckily I'm a speedy reader! And as a reminder to all those waiting for an answer, please check the archives. The answer you desire may (and probably is) already waiting for you in the extensive archives! I also try not to re-answer the same types of questions too frequently, because I don't want to become "The Department of Redundancy Department."

Stay safe. Stay well.

Ex Boyfriend Called and He has tested positive, your advice please?
XANGO and Antibodies