resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum

Do I need any more further Hiv Testing?

Hello, My name is Brian and I'm 22 years old. In Nov 3, 2005 I had I protected intercourse with a another man. What happen, was he stick his penis in my ass for about 30 seconds. Then he didn't do a thing. Then, he decided to pull it outaway from my butt. And then he decided to put a condum on. I get tested at 90 day and the Elisa test was negative. Then My 4 1/2 month hiv test (which was the home access testing) results were negative. My question is this. Do I need any more further Hiv testing? Can I completely end this matter Once and for all. I've been depressed for a long time now and I really need your answer. Please tell me that I don't need any further hiv testing and I'm finally done with this. It hurts when I have to think about this all the time. Please tell me that I'm ok. Thank you for taking your time for reading my letter and have a great day. P.s. You are a funny guy and I amire that.

I'm glad your question made it to the correct forum!

If your partner inserted his unprotected dick in your backdoor, your intercourse was not completely "protected." It may have been brief (30 seconds), but it was not "protected" until he put the condom on. That said, testing HIV negative at 90 days and 4 months is both definitive and conclusive. No further testing is warranted or needed. But to avoid future worries, make sure your sexual adventures are truly "protected" from start to climactic finish!

Stay safe. Stay well.

PEP effect on ARS
nude lap dance