Thanks

Dear Doc. Thanks for the great answer to the Queer as Folk Scenario. It was the most helpful answer I have read in ages Honest and to the point. I have been wondering a bit lately about the risks of oral sex and have been advised by a number of docs and sites that, seems how my only exposures to date have unprotected oral with no ejaculation, a test is not needed. Since reading this answer I think that I do not need to go running out and get tested for one or two minor incidences that put my risks at level of minimal at best. I suppose I just wanted to say thank you for putting things into perspective for people such as myself, who spend time worrying about something that has negligible risk at best. There has to be a realistic line drawn, I guess, or else there would be literally thousands testing every day after negligible exposures. Thanks again Cheers Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for your thanks!

Rather than spending time worrying, I suggest a fun night out at Babylon. But do remember to play safe if you go into that backroom. (If a club like that really existed in Pittsburg, I think Pittsburg would suddenly become a popular gay tourist destination.) QAF is actually filmed in Toronto, which, by the way, does have a few "Babylonian" clubs.

Stay well. Send my best to Brian and the Boys.

DR. BOB, PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION--WILL GLADLY DONATE $250
African Bush