woo hooin' and a message for all

Dear Dr Bob,

I just wanted to thank you. You had never responded to my posts as it is my story is very similar to quite a few here. I had recently had a blood test and blotch test to boot it was a two in one. Came back negative and I am so exited. I wanted to send a message to all the individuals who frequent this web site and worry themselves sick, to the point of being physically ill. I know first hand I was one of them and I did get physically ill and when i was tested and recieved my results i immediatley felt better. PLease take my advice and the advice of Doc Bob, we know what we are saying when we say GET TESTED either way, positive or negative you will feel much better just in the fact of knowing your status. And from what I've seen and personnally gone through there is a high likely hood of being Non reactive.

Dr. Bob I just wanted to say to you that even though I did not get a response from you that you had made an impact on my life. I don't think I would Have had the courage to go get tested without you and this website and for that I sincerly thank you. You are a tremendous human being and I pray that God Blesses you for the rest of your days and beyond you will be in my prayers.

P.S please post this on the site you do not have to respond but i feel it would be good information for everyone to review.

Thanks for taking the time to write in and share your story. Congratulations and WOO-HOO!

Stay safe. Stay well.

Alcohol and Testing
$500 donation coming..."It all adds up...SCARED!!" again..