Mar 13, 2006
I want to thank you even though I do not know you!!!! I have been freaked out for 6.5 months after an oral sex event. I thought I had all the symptoms. I had swollen glands, night sweats, muscle aches, the shits, a rash on my upper body, depression, fever ect. I became obsessed with reading all the questions looking for you to say YEP you got it, but you didn't you stayed objective and said you cannot self diagnos yourself you need to get tested. So I did twice once by Home Access and finally at the dr. both tests were negative. So, my advice is don't be scared BE SAFE. Thank you again.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Congrats! And WOO-HOO!
Don't forget to take your own advice!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Alphabetical List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Enlarged Lymph Nodes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.