Mar 13, 2006
I treated unlimited patients through UT have writeen 6 books on it so I suggest my patients that after intercourse they should wash their genital with Urine for precaution of aids and other diseases etc. what do you say?
Response from Dr. Frascino
You've treated "unlimited patients" with piss and "writeen" six books on it, and you wonder what do I say? Well, I'd say you are a major whack job and that your patients are, um, all wet. And just in case you are writing your seventh book, please don't send me a copy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Do Doxycycline Take To Cure Chlamydia?
- Shingles Causes Genital Herpes?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted By Oral With Only Precum?
- Can You Get Std From Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.