Cum on tissue

Dr. Bob,

You have a great website and I've always relied on it for years now. However, I have a quick question. Recently, I went to one of those porno booths and there were tissues around the chair/floors (masturbations from previous viewers). I did the same, and I don't remember whether i used a new tissue or one of those old ones. I used it to wipe my penis and now I'm afraid I could have wiped an old tissue from a potential HIV positive person. Please advise, and let me know. I've donated in the past and will do so again.

Thanks.

Relax, guy. If you had used a spunked tissue, I think you would have noticed the icky wad of man-jam. I'd say your HIV risk is negligible; however, if you're worried, the testing option (wait for the three-month mark) is always open to you. Personally, I don't think you need it. Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Stay well, sticky fingers.

Prevalence of ICL
R u money minded?