Home Access Fears

Doctor Frascino, I am a miltary officer who had two low risk encounters about 6 months ago and I cant put it out of my head. I had protected vaginal sex with some mild "frottage" and unprotected oral. Then in another port I had a protected oral encounter with a sex worker while I fingered her, I then masturbated with some of her vaginal fluid likely on my hand. I took one home access test at about 9 weeks from the first incident and 6 weeks from the second, I took another home access 13 weeks from the first and 10 weeks from the second. How reliable could I consider my negatives, I have been able to let reason calm me down most of the time but I sometimes get panic attacks just thinking about it. I am a huge fan of this site, it has helped me give initial advice to alot of my subordinates, I have contributed for over two years, Thank you for all you do.

Your HIV risk is extremely low at best. Your negative tests to date are very encouraging and definitively rule out HIV transmission for the protected vaginal/frottage/unprotected oral adventure (13-week negative test).HIV transmission for the second episode protected oral/finger play/masturbation with vaginal fluids can be ruled out when you have a negative test at the three-month mark. The odds are astronomically in your favor that you did not contract HIV from this minimal potential exposure, particularly with a negative 10-week test!

Thanks for your contributions (www.concertedeffort.org), and for giving appropriate information to your subordinates.

Stay well. (Yes, I do believe you are indeed well.)

Please help still worried
Positive I'm Positive.. I think