DOCTOR BOB MAKES A HUNDRED BUCKS

if he can answer three quick questions I will donate 100$ to his clinic/facility. I havent gone to the doctor yet because im so scared of going in and asking, who do I talk to about STDs. Question 1) Would white little bumps on my testicles be genital warts? 2) If it is, is genital warts curable? 3) What course of action would you take if you were me after reading this message. Thanks Dr. Bob

1. I cannot diagnose "white little bumps" over the Internet. But in general I will advise genital wars are usually flesh colored, not white. What you describe is more consistent with scrotal cysts, a common and very benign condition readily handles by dermatologist.

2. Yes, genital warts are treatable and curable.

3. I'm sorry, but I would never be you. I can't ever see myself being so scared that I couldn't talk to my doctor. And I certainly hope none of my patients ever felt that way about me as their physician!

Relax, Dude, this is not a big deal, and I can assure you that the bumps on your ball sack are not match for Sister Dana Van Iniquity in the next exam room who's lost her "Flex Gordon" vibrating dildo somewhere in her nether regions while still in the bump and grind mode. Can you imagine having to explain that to Mother Superior, Sister Missionary Position???

Go see your doctor and stop worrying so much, OK?

Kind of a Queer As Folk Question
Dr. Please!! Need An Experts Advise!!