Dr. Bob Thanks for easing americas mind

No question, just wanted to tell you the way you answer questions really make a difference. Young adults can really relate understand and learn from your replys. Thanks for giving up your time to help us... alot of us really do appreciate it. Look for my donation as soon as i have any extra cash.

Thanks for your thanks! I'm delighted to know that young adults are tuning into the information presented in this forum. Young adults are one of my primary targets for HIV/AIDS awareness and prevention in the U.S. The main reason for that is the alarming fact that half of all new HIV infections in the United States are in individuals aged 13 to 24. This accounts for 20,000 new infections every year. That's one every hour! Two thirds of infected youth contract HIV sexually and more than 60% of these new infections are in young women. Approximately 75% of infected young adults are in racial or ethnic minority groups. Equally alarming is the fact that one third of HIV-infected young people have not been tested for HIV. The majority of gay HIV-positive young adults are completely unaware of there positive status! Clearly many young folks have not been getting the message that HIV is a clear and present danger for them, not some distant threat.

Now that you know, can you help me spread the word?

Thanks!

EVERYONE READ THIS PLEASE
Kind of a Queer As Folk Question