YOU COMPLETE ME!

Doc, Well I just got my results back and you are the first person I thought I would share them with. NEGATIVE (4 month post exposure home access test) I will keep it short I just wanted to know if you realized how special you are to people. You have been the most impotant person in my life. I hope that I can be 1/10 the person you are. Thanks for reminding me that I am not the most important person and thing in the world. To all you WW I am yet again another example of how your mind will play tricks on you. up untill 30 min. I was sooooooo sure I was infected. JUST GET THE TEST and take it from there. Bob if you are ever in NY email me and maybe I can hear you play that Piano, I heard you are great. Well I hope everything is OK. I know you have done this 1000 times but please post were I can send donations to. Thanks, Just wanted to know if you think I should get tested again @ 6 months? j.

Hi j.,

WOO-HOO and congratulations! I do not believe additional testing is warranted, but the option is always open to you. Donation information for The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the Foundation's web site, www.concertedeffort.org. Our address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

Stay safe. Stay well. Many thanks.

I AM GOING TO DONATE, BUT PLEASE ADVISE
Have you seen ARS?