I AM GOING TO DONATE, BUT PLEASE ADVISE

Alright, I went out to the strip club a couple weeks ago with some buddies. One of them is going into the Army Rangers, and this was kind of a guys night out.

Anyway, things were going good, and I was sitting away from the girls so that they wouldn't get too close (I'm paranoid of catching something from them). At the end, one of the girls actually pulled me into her, and ran her face over mine. Now here's the kicker: I'm worried that her lips MAY have grazed the outside of one of my eyes (I can't really remember) and I am worried that if for some reason she had saliva on her lips that it may have gotten into my eye. Is this a risk? I don't want to test if I don't have to, but is it necessary? Please tell me explicitly if this fear is irrational and if I should move on with my life.

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer this. I sincerely appreciate it, and I am thankful that there are brave people in this world such as yourself.

Also, were do I send the check?

Thanks.

You want me to tell you explicitly if your fear is irrational and if you should move on with your life? OK.

Dude, your fear is completely irrational and you need to move on with your life. There. Feel better?

Testing is not warranted.

Contributions to The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be sent to:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 1000 Fremont Ave., Suite 145 Los Altos, CA 94024

I'd suggest you spend a bit of time reading the information on this site and related links pertaining to how HIV is (and is not) transmitted. The information may well come in handy for other "guys' night out" experiences.

Stay well.

Prove it.
YOU COMPLETE ME!