New history in the making...

First of all I want to thank you for starting this website, great source of info...

My concerns, I have been to a strip bar in Houston, being my first time, friends bought me a lapdance. During the lapdance I sucked on her nipples, licked her ears and before the dance ended she slipped her tongue into my mouth, lasted for about 15 secs. Now I am worried about STD's and HIV. CDC says I risked myself and hence should get tested. Am I going to make history! I am worried to death.

How do you manage to be so calm with all this disease and death around you?

thanks.

"New history in the making????" Nah. Sounds like the same old story to me. Just check the archives and you'll see what I mean.

I see no significant risk for STDs/HIV from your Badda Bing lap-dance experience. I do not feel testing (or even worrying, for that matter) is warranted. Relax, Dude. You're fine.

How do I manage to be so calm with all this disease and death around me??? I prefer to focus on opportunity and life, rather than disease and death.

Stay well.

I think I may have offended you and I am sorry
Third try--pelase respond!