I think I may have offended you and I am sorry

Hi Dr. Bob,

I am sorry if I offended you by telling you how many times I have written. I didn't mean any harm by it. I am just very worried and I am always able to get on with my life after I get an OK from you. I am sorry if I offended you.

Here was my question.

1. I went to a massage Parlor 2. Realized at the end it was a place of ill repute when the girl tried to give me a 'happy ending' 3. Said no to the happy ending, but realized that I cut myself on my leg on the way in, bleeding and open 4. She massaged the open cut on my leg (which was about the size of a penny, but not deep)

What I am concerned about is that she had some sperm from the guy before me (about 7 minutes after he finished) on her hands and then massaged the open wound.

I am worried for my wife.

Is there a risk? Should I test based upon this incident? Do I need to worry.

please, please please, answer and I can't eat/sleep.

Thank you

No, of course I'm not offended. It's just that I've responded to many questions like yours in the past. The answers are always the same and are posted in the archives. Just have a look.

Just to reiterate once again:

1. Your HIV risk is essentially nonexistent. I don't believe HIV testing is necessary, but if you are worried, get tested at the three-month mark.

2. Level with your wife. Discuss your concerns. Much of your anxiety over this issue may be related to guilt.

6 months?
New history in the making...