Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

bad hair day worried sick

Hi ROBERT I am the guy who 4 years ago had a fling with a prostitute in Holland she was of african origin we used a condom i was drunk but i do believe the condom was okay i remember i removed it myself although not sure if it was the right type,wrote to you and asked for advice read all the forums and decided better not to say anything to wife and have lived with some fear since but try to reassure myself im okay if im not i will have infected my wife by this point hence my worry I have herpes have not had a outbreak of that but have a funny rash on both my legs not raised not itchy sort of as if i had srcaped them but i havent,have also started having problems with seborrheic dermatitis.I have had blood taken as have had problems with stomach all tests were okay have no temp seem okay otherwise have had a cold but then my kids are always with a cold am realy worried about this please advise.I am scared to test I realy am I wish I could get you to test me but im in Scandanavia and you are in the states.Hope this finds you well.Please reply not feeling at all good or positive about this, fear i realy have contracted the disease even though a condom was used.Ps the rash is only around the shin bone area nowhere else.Take care A Worried human .

Ihad another question bad hairdayhope you awnser that. I have been on the net and i am getting realy worried it seems that odd rashes on the body and the symptoms i described in bad hairday 1 are relevent to hiv, i have never had these type of symptoms before then i read now that condoms are not safe on a few of the international sites and that the only safe bet is abstinance my life is not good i have lived with this for years tried to be calm and think i was okay but again im not too sure it seems odd things pop up all the time I am scared for my familly my wife, i couldnt tell her and like i said i read every article there has been and came to the conclussion i was okay as the condom did not slip or at least i dont think so ,i took the condom off at the end of the act one night of stupidity and a life of regret wish i could send you my blood to test me but im scared realy scared especially now 4 years down the line and these odd things happening the strange thing is my wife also has had ecsemas even now. remember i am the scandanavian uk guy one night in holland bad judgement prostitute etc etc used condom didnt break but was worried if it was latex or had maybe slipped was drunk remeber i did take it off and it was intact and covering my penis head maybe am worried i got limp during act and it slipped but after all forums and cache decided I was okay and it was nearly no risk at all as condom was okay although i assumre it was latex was not sure cant remember hope you reply hope you and partner are well

Hello Scared Scandinavian,

I'll be brief.

1. HIV cannot pass through intact latex. If the latex condom was used properly and did not fail, your HIV transmission risk is essentially nonexistent.

2. Symptoms do not equal HIV disease. Your symptoms are not suggestive of or worrisome for HIV.

3. If you feel you've placed yourself at risk, get HIV tested. It may well be the most efficient way to calm your unwarranted worries.

4. Level with your wife. Not only is it the best way to cope with your guilt, it's also the right thing to do.

5. A bad hair day can be fixed within a few minutes by some styling mousse. A bad worry day can be fixed within a few minutes (about 20) with a rapid HIV test.

CDC Error and Confusion
Test Results