Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

on the female condom
Mar 8, 2006

1st.. dayum yo .. U and Dr. Steve ... now I know where all the good looking men are and they are taken! :}

ok .. read your reply for the female condom. Let's not talk about cost. Those should be on an equal par of cost with the 'male' condom. Although I'm a guy, it's the ladies getting the 'shaft' again .. this time with price.

Ok .. now as for the female condom. I actually like it. I get prissy in the evening .. sing I enjoy being a girl as I shower, shave, lotion and powder up for my night of festive merrymaking. (yes .. I'm poz) ...

and before going out .. lube up and insert the female condom. BTW .. the first ring keeps it 'locked' into place to avoid slipping. Just hold that ring and insert into the first anal ring. Slip it sideways and it will hook. May take a few times to try it, but once you get the hang of it, it's a snap. Leave the wider ring hanging out at the 'door'.

It's a 50/50 whether the 'top' guy will enjoy it. Why some don't like it, dunno here. I'm takin 'bout them top guys who like to hit it and go like being at the mini mart. But for me, it's quite fun like a new toy. Men and toys .. just go together, sometimes better then men and men with the exception of you and Dr. Steve :}}

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Thanks for your comments. I'll post them for others who might be wondering about female condoms and backdoor action. By the way, it seems that it's not only the ladies who have been getting "the shaft" lately.

Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
fungus ball in lungs
Next
still unsure and sacared

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.