Second Donation Given-Please Please Reply

Made second donation today. I am following up from my "strange timing of symptoms' post on Feb 14. As you recall I have explored oral with a TS and 2 men all unprotected. Its been 13 months since my first insertive encounter and 5 months since my last receptive encounter. No ejaculation in my mouth in any encounter. Here are my follow up questions.

1. I have had swollen glands that started in my right armpit then a week later my groin and now my left knee. This started on Jan. 13th. 1. Have you seen this happen before with this timing be HIV? 2. Have you ever seen ARS symptoms be strung out in phases? (i.e sore throat week 4, swollen glands week 11) 3. Is it normal for gland tenderness and size to fluctuate from day to day? 4. In Nov. my wife had 3 scabs the size of pencil erasers on her back, ear and neck that lasted 2 to 3 weeks following strep. Are the sores typical for early HIV or strep related. 5. The past few days I have had 30 or 40 minute bouts with severe dizziness. Is this typical in HIV patients with my timing? 6. What can I do to battle the swelling in my glands? 7. Is receding gums an early HIV symptom?

I see all the comments on low risk with oral but my symptoms are still around and its driving me crazy. I can't bear to take the test in fear of result and what I may have done to my wife. My experimenting is over. Please please please respond. You are the best. You provide comfort for those in dire straights. Thanks Dr. Bob.

I'll be brief.

1. No.

2. No.

3. No.

4. No.

5. No.

6. See your doctor. I can't diagnose the cause of nonspecific symptoms over the Internet.

7. No.

My best advice is for you to stop perseverating over your "dire straights" and get tested. You'll have your definitive result in 20 minutes. The odds remain astronomically in your favor that HIV is not your problem. I also recommend you level with your wife and get counseling to help you confront and cope with your guilt, anxiety and other issues.

HIV / Picking your nose?
OUt with Bush (the pres.) I mean