Pls 5 years...cant bear anymore

Dear Dr,

I need your advise...as I have been scared for almost 5 yrs..I just wanna know can I be negative....here is my story

5 years ago...I go to find a sexworker....I asked her to masterbate...then I cover my left hand with condom to touch her body...and use my right hand to masterbate myself....as she have played her pussy...so I am not sure if have any "liquid" on her body or not at the time she use her hand to touch her body...but it seems have some ...but I still touch her with my left hand as I have covered by condom....but that condom suddenly broken....I used my right hand to remove it...and keep masterbate....but the problem is...I have wound on my penis....I

so my Question is....if the condom really have "liquid"...and my right hand touched it...and I use my right hand to masterbate...and touch the wound....can I be affected??

there was a minutes or longer...at the time my left hand touch the liquid(if have)till the condom broken....in such a period of time...can the air already kill all HIV??

I am so worry....for already 5 yrs....can I woo woo.....pls tell me...I dont have guts to test....as I do have all symtoms..and now I still have a symtoms of PGL...under my left armpit...and my neck...which should be symtoms of a 5 yr carrier...pls give me answer...as really can bear anymore....

Your HIV risk is essentially nonexistent. I see absolutely no cause for minimal transient worry, let alone five years of massive incapacitating anxiety.

If you're worried, get tested. You don't really need it, but if that's what it takes to put your worries to rest, then just go do it! You'll have your results in 20 minutes.

HIV is not your problem. Counseling may well be helpful in confronting your unwarranted fears. OK?

please answer this time
How to cope with the waiting of the window period