please answer this time

You often get questions from people that are worried when they have no real reason to be so. In other words Worried wells often mail you.In fact i find that about 85% of the mails published are from worried wells. You, like most other doctors running sites like yours put this down to these people having mental illnesss' of the kind associated with anxiety problems. I think that you think about these people along the following lines- You conceive of these people as having both a rational side and an emotional side like anybody.However when they become concerned about HIV their emotions get out of control to such an extent that their reason becomes paralysed. In other words, whatever emotional condition (anxiety condition) they have due to their HIV concerns, it is responsiable for breaking their attentiveness to the logical and rational justification that you present as cases to quench their concerns. In dealing with such people you often advise them to get psychiatric help, which of course is good advice because if they take it could lead to their rational or your rational justifications winning out over their high voltage emotions that have resulted from their HIV concerns. And this of course would mean that one could forget and move on with life.

Therefore to summarise the first paragraph we find that you first of all ask the worried well to listen to their rational side and your rational justification and secondly you advice them to seek help should they not adhere to the first advice.

This is the approach you take most of the time put it is not the approach that you always take. You see, you sometimes like many others who do a similar job, often tend to leave out the rational justification and jump straight to the conclusion about whatever the HIV concern might be. For example, the issue might quite typically be HIV and mutual masturbation. Take my situation for example- I got a blow job with a condom on. While I was getting the blow job she was fingering herself. She then took the condom off and masturbated me with the hand that she was using to finger herself. From those states of affairs we can deduce logically that while her hand was on my penis it would have had fluid on it. From that we can in turn deduce that her fluids could have come in contact with the mucous membrane inside of my penis. Therefore i have a HIV concern. Now can I please have a rational justification to let me do away with this problem

However i know that you will tell me that i will have nothing to be concerned about becasue mutual masturbation carries no risk for HIV infection. But to me thats no good because as you can see from the latter part of the previous paragraph i think rationally and logically. I like to have rational and logical premises' for my conclusions. Therefore can i please have one? And dont say because there have never been recorded incidences' of HIV through Mutual masturbation. Thats not a rational justification. It's an empirical one.

Hello Andy from Germany,

". . . . vomitary feelings . . . ."??? Hmmm . . . .

Look, Andy, testing negative eight times for HIV antibodies and p24 out to 25.5 weeks is definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way; no how! Period. End of story!

Whatever is causing your symptoms is not HIV! OK? See your general medical doctor if your stomach and chest are bothering you.

Quick Question
Pls 5 years...cant bear anymore