ill unsure about results!!!!!

Hi doctor Bob i need your expertise to clarify my doughts about the following results... after being stabbed with a hypodermical needle several times on April 04 i did 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1112 months tests all came back negative however at the 13 months i did hiv test combined with a ran pcr expended and the hiv part came negative and the pcr came back as less than 50 and less than 1.70 log and the doctor put down as pcr undectectable

my fear is that 2 weeks after i've got stabbed i developed the flu-like symptoms with a rash on my upper chest and fever, night sweats and general body aches. I still have red blotches under my eyelids and enlarged papillae for almost 2 years and its driving me insane and i do not know what to do please help me....

My question is do i need to do b-dna test to confirm the results....

any insight will be appreciated....

tanks for your time ....

"Hypodermical . . .???" Hmmm . . . .

You tested negative on a dozen HIV tests, including a "ran pcr" (which I assume is similar to an RNA PCR, right?) and you still have "doughts?"""

Do you need a b-dna? No. What you need is to stop testing and get some psychological counseling for irrational HIV fears and to learn how to use the spell-check function on your computer! Your testing to date is definitive, conclusive and extremely excessive. Stop chasing a disease you could not possibly have. Read the archives. You'll find them encouraging and enlightening.

Bottom line: you've got nothing to worry about, except maybe your spelling. OK?

is rapid test confirmatory
Answer this instead of one sent earlier.