is rapid test confirmatory

hi wife did her test when she got pregnant. we discovered she was +. on the next day, i did a rapid test which was reactive. showed 2 lines. should i take that as the final verdict of my status? my wife test was elisa!

Actually neither you nor your wife should take your screening ELISA or rapid test results as a "final verdict." You both need confirmatory tests, which hopefully your physician has already ordered for you. If not, that's your next step. If one or both of you are confirmed to be HIV positive, you'll need to establish care with an HIV specialist as soon as possible.

Good luck to you both. I'm here if you need me, OK?

Are you well
ill unsure about results!!!!!