Are you well
Mar 7, 2006
I have seen you answering question on this site for 2 weeks, so I hope you are not ill. very best wish to you.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Two weeks? No. It's only been 10 days or so. But I'm impressed and honored to be so missed!
I'm back now and will try to decompress the backlog of questions in my inbox. (Please be patient, folks. I'm typing as fast as I can!)
Be well. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will My Doctor Test Me For Herpes When I'm Pregnant?
- Will Hpv 16 And Hpv 18 Go Away On Its Own?
- What Happens If Shingles Are Not Treated With Medicine?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Shingles?
- Can Washing After Sex Can Help Prevent Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.