I REALLY NEED SOME HELP PLEASE!!

OK, I have this weird thing that I always use stuff like lipgloss and mascara to masterbate.I washed it with regular soap and water but I still can't over the fact that I might be infected. I'm too scared to take an HIV test and I think that building up the courage to take it is the most hardest decision to make. Im really depressed and anxious now. Can you get HIV from these certain things? I mean what if the person who touched it before had a cut or was infected? What are my chances of having this disease? Will contaminated objects only be decontaminated by antibacterial soap or just regular soap? The suspense is killing me!! Please help answer this question so I can rest in peace! p.s. the lipgloss/mascara is new and wasn't (I hope) used by anyone else in my family.

You use lip gloss and mascara to masturbate???? Gosh, I'm almost afraid to ask where you use Preparation H!!!

Can you get HIV from your activities? No, but you just might win an Oscar at tonight's Academy Awards for best makeup.

Good luck!

I'm worried sick
DR BOB ARE YOU OKAY? CONCERNED.....