Simply an Observation
Mar 7, 2006
That's funny. The last time I tried to talk sense to one of my gay friends, he essetially said, "please, please, don't confuse me with the facts!".
Response from Dr. Frascino
That's funny, because that's exactly the response I get when I try to talk sense to Republican nuts! Perhaps your gay buddy was a Log Cabin Republican?!? They definitely qualify!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Vaginal Sex With Condom
- Are Purple Spots An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Sex With A Prostitute Safe?
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.